Wednesday

A whirlwind...


Jets, stars, green rooms and sweet suites.

The last 24 hours have been astonishing. I sat on the floor of the Hammerstein Ballroom under a massive screen and watched TNT's "Upfront" presentation this morning. The upfront is where the network sells ad-space on their upcoming shows and so it's also where they previewed our show.. My view was pretty much what you see above (and if you look closely you can see the stars of our show on the far left hand side of the stage there).

I'll leave out for now any lengthy descriptions of traveling by private jet, or even the head spinning coolness of the green room, the hospitality suite or even the hotel room (at the London) and say instead, that for the first time, as I watched our show fill that enormous screen, I was moved and awed at the reach of this medium and really excited to be doing a show with a point of view that been ignored for far too long.

No comments: