Tuesday

Season One DVD...



In a few days, I'm off to LA again. Why? To record a bonus track for the DVD of Season 1 of RTB. I'm actually really looking forward to it. Somehow the physicality of a DVD set makes the whole endeavor seem very real and far more permanent.

Meanwhile, my program at the law school is fast approaching, and I'm trying hard to juggle everything. What suffers? This blog.

I'm hoping to post more soon, ideally on my new favorite target, those assholes who run the infomercials offering cash for gold. There should simply be a law preventing any precious metals dealer from paying a consumer less than 85 percent of the spot market price for fillings and jewelry. The idea that these folks send in valuable pieces for "ready cash" that represents a small portion of a tradable commodity's value is just outrageous...

No comments: