Wednesday

Let the Reviews Begin...

Ok, sorry to be such a crappy blogger of late. I've been packing up my west coast apartment, and moving back to NYC (with an absolutely amazing trip to Paris and Namibia in between). But I'm back, getting settled in the old apartment, picking up at the law school, and watching as the RTB tide begins to rise. I've got lots of thoughts, and my meditation on seeing your show on a billboard or on TV will follow at some point, but first, a preview of some reactions to the show as they start to trickle in. This one just came in. And I particularly like it not just because it's nice, but also because it compares us to The Defenders...



"But if the potential displayed in the trailers is fulfilled, the new TNT show Raising the Bar, which debuts Sept. 1 at 9 p.m., may become this century’s equivalent of The Defenders. "

Nice.

No comments: