Wednesday

Crazy Busy...

It's amazing how much time I can chew up doing very little. I think PR stuff often feels that way--a lot of hope and e-mail--not a lot of results. That being said, it's looking like the book will get a few nice notices. Obviously, I'll link to them from here whenever I can.

Meanwhile, the beloved blogosphere is already making me happy and assuaging my anxiety. Huge thanks are already in order for PD Stuff, Capital Defense Weekly and, (weighing in hilariously) Skelly at Arbitrary and Capricious. Thanks so much guys! I really appreciate it.

And while I'm sitting on my ass fretting about book PR, things I did a while ago which have a way longer shelf life than I anticipated keep popping up to give me the illusion that things are happening even though I'm doing nothing. The latest in that string:

The inclusion of an old radio piece I did about my dad in a new NPR CD called "Driveway Moments for Dads"



You can listen to a snippet of it here.

No comments: