Saturday

Back in NYC...

It's been a hectic few days: my lecture in Asheville, North Carolina yesterday got delayed an hour causing me to miss the one non-stop back to NYC. Instead, I drove to Greenville/Spartanburg South Carolina, flew to Atlanta and changed there for a flight back to New York. I made it just in time (ok, actually I was really late) for a fantastic fundraiser for the Center for Constitutional Rights which was raising money for the excellent work they've been doing on behalf of the Gitmo detainees.



While there, I managed to see a good number of friends (and, as it turns out a few readers). All in all a wonderful welcome back to my way cool home.

Now that I'm back, I also got to download a few nice pictures from my trip. Most of my faves are simple shots of those glorious morning moments after a snowfall that skiers far more groovy than I call 'fresh tracks'.

shots like this:


The top here is a chute called "lone tree"
and yes, the good looking ones are mine...

No comments: